PrimeHealth Physicians, LLC began when 26 primary care physicians came together as a group on May 1, 2013. Currently there are 52 primary care service providers, internal medicine, family medicine, advanced registered nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Practices expand to Miami-Dade County and Broward County, with 24 locations and a Central Services office.
PrimeHealth Physicians, LLC has maintained a “primary care” focus to develop, implement and lead this group of primary care providers through the changes affecting the healthcare industry and mainly in the South Florida healthcare market.
PrimeHealth Physicians, LLC is current with all of the following market changes:
- Transforming practices from “episodic” to “coordinated” care
- Partnering with health plans to implement population management strategies
- Partnering with an accountable care organization
- Implementing chronic care management strategies across all health plans
- Teaming up with pharmacies to improve medication adherence
- Teaming up with local hospitals to improve discharge care coordination
- Partnering with diagnostic centers to improve access
- Partnering with IT vendor to facilitate actionable information readily available to the practices and providers
- Partnering with specialists who adhere to the same high quality, cost effective principles
PrimeHealth Physicians, LLC seeks potential partnering providers who are visionaries and can focus on implementing similar infrastructures and initiatives as PrimeHealth Physicians.
Our mission is to proactively meet the primary care needs of the patients in our community as the healthcare environment undergoes tremendous change. We deliver coordinated and high quality services in a cost effective manner by partnering directly with third party insurers and other health care service providers, including home health agencies, diagnostic centers, pharmacies and hospitals. By maintaining our independence, we can truly make decisions that best serve our patients and the health of our community while allowing us to practice independently in our own office settings. We use the most advanced technologies to measure outcomes in total compliance with parameters established by Medicare and the private insurance companies.